Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bye bye Twitter link

I used to link this blog to my twitter account, but that was when I wasn't really active on twitter and then my followers where actually strangers. But now, I'm being followed by people who know me and I really don't want them reading all about me and the happenings in my life.


I use to write on a book journal before, but this online stuff seem to be more fun so I started writing here, though not as regularly as I used to write on my book... but honestly, the book was deeper cos I wrote everything- No remix, no half truth. but that was because no one was allowed to touch.
But Online, I try to be more decent which is killing me (grrh!)....but what is one to do...you don't want to be washing your dirty linens outside.


If they stumble upon this blog by chance, No problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment