Tuesday, February 28, 2012

you insignificant human being how Dare YOU WRITE SUCH RUBBISH ????

Today, I was just not feeling my "relationship" at all. So I sent this  link(my blog) to OB in his Facebook chat box(he was offline), adding that I know what he reads might ruin our friendship but that I just wanted him to know. Later, he came on line while I was off. So he called me and asked me what I sent. I told him it was better he read it himself. He scanned through the last post(precedeing this). Anyway to cut a short story shorter, he sent me this "you insignificant human being how Dare YOU WRITE SUCH RUBBISH ????" on my Facebook chat.

Anyways, he called later and invited me for a bachelors eve this coming friday. He said it would be fun and ofcourse, he did not sound so happy (which is not unusual) He said he would let me know as time goes by how we meet. I appologised for making him sad after the blog stuff, not for writing it. I will continue to write what I want, on my blog It's mine or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment