Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy New year in Febuary

Hi Lovelies, Hope it's not too late to scream "Happy New Year!!!. 

I really can't remember the last time I was here, and the reason is, I tried to stay more  private mainly because a lot of things happened to me towards the ending of the previous year...things I was kinda ashamed of/ still am, but I've learned my lessons.

As time goes by though, I will try to share some of the lessons (not necessarily the stories) I learnt last year. The reason is, I hope you would be able to learn from it, so you don't fall for same...but then some love to learn from their own experiences. e.g Me.

So far, 2014 has been an awesome year, although I was really edgy at the beginning, because towards the end of 2013, my house agent came with  more than a 100% increase the the house rent. I've sorted that out now.
Another excitement for me is that I have stated my sewing lessons! Yeahh!  I've already made a huge 50k financial commitment, so there's no backing out for me except I want to dash  the dough-of which I don't want to do.

Yet again, my makeup abilities has improved...I'm getting there! Yipee!

Also, I've put up a considerable amount of weight, thanks to my Saturday aerobics, the weight goes to the right places...so I seem to get plenty attention these days- but from married men. The propositions seems tempting though, but I know I can't and won't date a married Man. I'm too possessive for that kinda thing.

I am so hopeful for this year though. Too many Good thing in store, it a feeling I can't describe. 

Love you loads...Will try keep in touch more often.






No comments:

Post a Comment