Thursday, June 20, 2013

Still on Ob matter!

Hi Peeps.

I have wanted to write alot about all I have been through, but because of the time, unavailable internet -we've been limited acces to the internet in the office 1pm-2pm, I couldn't. But something happened yesterday. On my way back home from work ,while inside a Keke, I sighted my Ex, OB driving  through. I was grateful, I was not a few minutes later, if not, chances that he would see be would have been greater. 

Rewind to Last Month or there about,.....

OB had been calling me, telling me stuffs like he dreams about me, asking me what I am putting on including the colour of my underwear. Who does that?...and to your Ex for that matter? He is just one sick dude. Funny enough I looked forward to hearing his voice even though I don't respond to his inappropriate questions. Some months earlier, before his calls became more constant, he called me to tell me he did his introduction the Saturday before. He said he was just calling all his Exes to apologise and ask for forgiveness if he wronged them in anyway. I told him I held no grudge against him and that I am happy in my relationship. He sorta acted amazed that I was in another relationship so soon.  During the call, I felt a little jealous thinking it would have been me the introduction was done for. But After the call was over, I was so sure I was not jealous but rather I was glad to be done and over with him. Marrying OB would be me pulling the trigger on myself. After the call, Something told me he was lying. The OB I know can't settle down now, No! definitely not now. Maybe in the next 10 years but not now. So I realised he just said it to get a reaction from me. Maybe to see if I still had the affections for him.

After that call, his calls became more regular and he saying he would take me out to the movies and bla bla. 

During a session with my Coach, David, I told him about these happenings, and he adviced me as a friend to end all communication with OB until I am ready , when he can have no effect on me, emotionally or otherwise.

So I sent the dude an SMS saying 

" Hi OB, I trust you're good. With no ill intentions, I want you not to call me again. I'm going through a phase and I need absolutely no contact with you. thanks"

So Today..  I was on facebook and saw a post by OB. He talked about me there, actually yabbed me.

"been outta facebook for a while but from a microscopic view, i can just see a world where everyone is living on the Internet! funny though but with badoo,twoo,Bb,twitter, and a host of others. how can we genuinely be real? 

like seriously i get to read a whole bunch of garbage on my page, but hold on!!!!!!!, you who is about to suggest " i'd better change friends" its just damm irritating to have someone who dsnt give a f**k u, ask u vote for a family member to make it into professional football WTF is dat.
i still reside on the side that says there cant be a better decade than the 80's nowadays theres a whole lot shit going on social media like the one you just read!!! whateveaaaaaa!!!"

The text in red is where he threw the jab at me. I shared a link on Facebook, two days ago asking friends to vote for my brother, to who was contesting for an opportunity to partake in a football trial. 

To cut my story short. I'm glad,, I still affect him somehow... Maybe he rally misses me! *Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment