Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm in Love....again.

Chioma is in love again oh!

I'ld call it dangerous love cos there are alot of odds. But honestly, now I'm in love with him I don't see those things as odds, cos I think I can comfortably overcome them.

I remember vividly, him asking me (not once, not twice) if I could marry a Yoruba man. I would scream No!! even add a God forbid. But now...I can and hope to.

Also the issue of faith. I'm Catholic and would love to remain so, but he's Pentecostal-this is a very tricky one cos I deep down hope I could win him over.

....
DO is leaving the office this December...he won't be resuming with us in January. I already miss him like mad. I hope we don't lose contact. You know what distance does to people-and since I'm not the calling type. But I'm so exciting for him and I wish him all the best (I pray for him everyday). He shall find favour in whatever he does. What ever he puts his hands to shall prosper-that's my prayer for him...and yes he should not forget me, cos he's always in my heart.

If you ever get to read this DO, I want you to know that I really care about you. The thought of you put a lasting smile on my face...and gives me joy in my heart. I really wish I could make you happier or do something for you (maybe a shoulder to lean on)but you always seem self sufficient-which is really good. If we get to work-splendid, but if you go and leave me behind, it's all good. Just know I feel honoured to have known you. I wish I had known you earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment