Friday, August 31, 2012

People dey sha oh!

This Girl (I don't know her name, but I'll find out), was recently employed in my office. Though she was based on a site, she reported to the office every Friday to prepare and submit her report for that week. 

Last week, when she came, I said hi for the first time. She popped in the following Monday to pick up some drawings and we exchanged pleasantries again. My assessment of her then was that she was okay, character-wise-although her dress sense was a write-off.

Today, she came in as usual to prepare and submit her report to my boss (The perfectionist one) and he started pointing out some errors to her and correcting her in a manner we (old employees) are used to. Apparently, the girl wasn't finding it funny, so when they were through with the discussion, she angrily went back to her workstation. At that time, someone called her on her phone and she responded, loud enough to draw attention to herself and in a manner that shows that she was really mad a result from her encounter with my boss. She spent some minute and before you know it she carried her bag and went out of the office. I knew something was really wrong. So I (humble peace maker) went after her to the lift lobby and tried to delay her -by holding her arm, from entering the lift so I could talk to her, but she told me *in a mad mood* "I HATE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME. I'LL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS OFFICE". I didn't expect such an outburst from her, So my first response was shock. I was so shocked I couldn't open my mouth. That was  how she entered the lift, pushing the others inside and left. Later I heard at the entrance hall that her behaviour in coming out of the lift was liken to a mad woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment