Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Everyday People- That smile

You see them everyday but you have not the slightest idea what they are passing through. If only you knew, you would give them at least a smile even go as far as paying for their meal, their transport fare, but you don't know and you may never know. They are bold enough to cover it up with a smile. 

So in my opinion a smile is deceptive, very, but it still the best thing that could happen to someone. Someone throws a smile your way and your morning is lit up. It's magical I swear. Sadly, I don't know how to were one. 

I know how to laugh in fact I love laughing, but I can laugh all the time, I can't laugh while walking along the road-of course people will think I'm mad. So I really need to learn how to wear a beautiful smile first to brighten your day and two, to hide my sorrows and worries. After all who cares?

Can you ever imagine what's behind that smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment