Monday, July 2, 2012

What he wanted me to believe

OB told me that it was not possible to see a man that won't cheat on me. I don't know if he's totally correct or he was saying it, so that I'm not caught off balance when I find out about him. Anyways, I found out, or rather, I always knew.


Back to the discussion, I don't believe it's impossible to find a man that won't cheat on me. If I can stay without cheating on my husband, surely then he can stay without cheating on me... What do you think?


Why do men feel they can't control their thoughts(Mind)? Especially regarding sex? As far as I'm concerned, anyone who can't control his thought especially as a man is a failure- my opinion!

3 comments:

  1. I guess I have seen the future as well.. this makes your edited post rather interesting. Your creativity is well received and much appreciated. You are absolutely right..you can find a man that does not cheat. Don't compromise and you will be glad you stuck it out.Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks your comment is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Babes, u can surely find a man that does not cheat. Like u rightly said, every man that can control his thoughts is a failure - my opinion too. Bw, Chommy this is fun but..............lolllll, ttyl dearie.Would keep praying for you to make right decisions. U and dis ur OB(Obim), u luv him sha......*mouth sealed*.Takia dear, Luv u.

    ReplyDelete