Tuesday, April 10, 2012

28 and 3 days old.

I wrote something on my birthday (7th April), but I lost it. So here I am again wondering what to put up. 
I have this strong urge to write, to blog, to teach, but I don't know how to start. Even if I know, It jut feels like there isn't enough hours in a day to execute these urge.


Ok, I'll write about my Easter hols.
On Good Friday, a public holiday, OB called me to join him and some friends of his at the beach. I got really excited and told him I was coming. Just that I forgot I was suppose to go for Good Friday mass. I had told my Aunt that I was going to church only to turn around and say I was going out instead. then she said 'hioma takee your God seriously'. It touched me. So I called up OB and told him I would not be able to make it. But if we could hang out at the beach on our own the next day. He said, hanging out on the beach without a crowd will be boring. If you  ask me, I don't think so. it will simply be romantic.


Anyway, after every, I was to spend part of the Easter with him. So on Easter Sunday afternoon, I packed my things for work on tuesday and left for OB's place. He asked me to come along with food, which I did.


On geting to his place, i met his elder brother at the gate with a bucket of fried rice, I gesture to help and he told me to help him with a bunch of plantain from the booth  of his car. When i got in, I saw OB lying on the couch watching TV (of course, what else does he do?). I felt sad when I thought OB would ignore my 
'humble rice and stew'  for the fried rice his brother brought. I virtually hid the rice I brought in the kitchen  while the one his brother brougt was displayed on the dining table. But OB went for the one in the kitchen, He ate it completely. If only one would have seen the joy in my heart. 'Little thing he does;- that make me love him more. Later we went out to join some of his friends later we came back home...and so on and so forth.


Next day, Easter Monday, I had OB had a Little argument (very usual), so he left me at home and went out. His brother later came and asked what we were having for breakfast, then finally came up with what he wanted me to prepare. So we settled for Indomie with fried eggs. Thank God I did not mess up the cooking.
Later that morning his sister came back from their parents place. Around noon. I told her I wanted to go see my cousins were I used to stay, so she asked me to help her purchase some stuff on my way back. I called up my aunt to inform her that I was on my way to her house, She told me they were not home but were on their way back but Chika was home. So I got to the house and met Chika and while chatting, I fell asleep. I woke up minutes later and they were not yet back. I called her back and she said they were close. There was no meed to hurry since OB who I called was not even anywhere close to coming home. 
Finally they arrive and I took the Kids who I came to see to grab a cake and drink. I missed Ebuka, my baby. But I had to go, to my sweetheart OB (or is he? for  now though). I got the things I was asked to get by OB's sister. Then I got home and watched a movie, played some games sent a text to OB that I was going home. He came home later and said he went to see his parents and besides, his phone was switched off. We went out on our own that evening. and bla bla bla.


In short, I TOTALLY ENJOYED MYSELF.


When I got to work today, Someone said I looked sad, and I asked myself why? I answered it.
 I miss OB, I wish I'd always have to return home to him everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment