Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm in Soup!

OB called today around lunch break and told me to log on to facebook so we could chat. I did. He asked if the laptop on my facebook profile was mine, I told him it was and that it was up for sale. BTW I told him some days ago that I needed to buy a laptop (since my Laptop he helped me fix  last year never worked). He asked me if there was anything else I wanted to buy and I told him no. He then complained of a headache so I asked him if he went to bed late last night, he affirmed saying he stayed up to watch the Oscars. I asked him if he had taken some medications and he said yes.


Then he wrote "I'm broke". I was shocked when I saw that! What does he take me for? He still hasn't paid the 5grand I borrowed him. It's either he is sick or I am! I think I am because why would I let such a thing happen to me? It's not like I didn't know about him before I agreed to go out with him, but I really believed he wanted to turn a new leaf! What rubbish have I gotten myself into? He didn't even say "hey! long time" or stuff like that!


I really need to get my money back, just that I don't know how to go about it. I need my money back!


.......................How do I get my money back?

No comments:

Post a Comment