Tuesday, October 4, 2011

If I had all the Money In the World.....

If I had all the resources in the world. If I didn't need to make money, What will I be doing with my day-to-day life?

I will wake up in the morning, have a very big yawn. I'll say a thank you prayer, get out of bed and into my joggers. I'll do a 1 hour jog and not more. I will come back and have a quite time in my bathtub, with scented candles and a very soft music. I'll step out  of the tub, and dress up in cotton undies and soft cotton dress with a sandal. I'll rub talc on my face and neck, and  a lip balm. A plate of assoted fruits is ready for my consumption, yummy!
I guess, I'll go back to bed again. When i wake up, I'll have a shower then dress up in skinny jeans and a beautiful blouse, with lovly wedged sandals, an exquisite bag, and wonderful accessories.
I'll take a drive into town. 

Be right back!!




No comments:

Post a Comment